Barracuda Restaurant in Koh Samui
Maenam Restaurants & Dining0
Tasteful, well designed, and intimate, award-winning Barracuda at the Wharf in Bophut is aimed at people who appreciate fine dining at reasonable cost. The German-born chef here is affable and an extremely good host and steers his culinary output towards a marriage of European and Asian dishes.
The menu is changed every three months to ensure renewed interest and fresh ideas and the diminutive restaurant has a contemporary warm décor made of wood and leather.Read More
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Around the Island Tour
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Jungle Adventure
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
- Chanita Thai Cooking Class
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
Blending flavours from all around the world with a preference for all products from the sea, you’re sure to find a dish or three to your liking here at this charming place.
Try a tartare of marinated salmon, crème fraiche and avruga caviar (295 baht). Alternatively, fillet of sea bass with provençal vegetables, broad beans and pistou (620 baht) is out of this world. Sesame-crusted yellow fin tuna, roasted pineapple, thai asparagus and wasabi (605 baht) shows why the inventiveness of this restaurant makes it stand out. The house wine is also fabulous.
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: 18:00 – 23:00 (closed on Sundays)
- Location: The Wharf Samui
- Tel: +66 (0)77 430 003 and +66 (0)86 946 8959