Farmer Restaurant & Bar in Maenam
Maenam Restaurants & Dining0
Farmer is one of Samui’s most unusual restaurants. In a bucolic setting, surrounded by rice paddies (accessed by the restaurant to reap five different kinds of rice) and even a family of geese, the large dining areas are somewhat sparse with buffed concrete interiors.
But even though Farmer Restaurant & Bar has a modern design with a chic exterior bar its cuisine remains more or less traditional Thai with the occasional nod towards Italian and Chinese influences, all rustled up by an experienced chef.Read More
- Jungle Adventure
- Half-Day Eco Tour
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
- Beer, Wine & Rum Tasting Tour with Lunch
- Around the Island Tour with Lunch & Spa Treatment
- Relaxing Spa Treatment at the Natural Wing Spa
- Chanita Thai Cooking Class
- Around the Island Tour
- Samui Aquarium & Tiger Zoo Tour
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
The lantern-lit exterior part of the restaurant has spectacular views out over adjacent floodlit rice paddies while sheaves of lemongrass are grown alongside to put off mosquitoes (waiters also offer anti-mosquito spray).
The air-conditioned interior is decorated in Thai farm style and is adequately roomy. All in all, dining at Farmer Restaurant is certainly a memorable experience.
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
Putting you within a 10-minute drive of Bo Phut Beach and Bangrak Beach, Farmer's Boutique Resort offers an airport shuttle (available on request) for THB 500 per person.Guests can indulge in spa services and enjoy Thai cuisine at The Farmer, which is open for lunch and dinner.An outdoor pool and a poolside bar are other highlights, and rooms offer up nice touches like rainfall showerheads and bathrobes. Read More...
The Farmer Restaurant
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: 12:00 – 22:30
- Location: Off main ring road at Mae Nam – well signposted
- Remarks: The restaurant runs a free shuttle service