Farmer is one of Samui’s most unusual restaurants. In a bucolic setting, surrounded by rice paddies (accessed by the restaurant to reap five different kinds of rice) and even a family of geese, the large dining areas are somewhat sparse with buffed concrete interiors.
But even though Farmer Restaurant & Bar has a modern design with a chic exterior bar its cuisine remains more or less traditional Thai with the occasional nod towards Italian and Chinese influences, all rustled up by an experienced chef.
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Jungle Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Around the Island Tour
- Temples & City Tour
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
The lantern-lit exterior part of the restaurant has spectacular views out over adjacent floodlit rice paddies while sheaves of lemongrass are grown alongside to put off mosquitoes (waiters also offer anti-mosquito spray).
The air-conditioned interior is decorated in Thai farm style and is adequately roomy. All in all, dining at Farmer Restaurant is certainly a memorable experience.
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
Farmer's Boutique Resort
When you stay at Farmer's Boutique Resort in Koh Samui, you'll be on the beach, a 2-minute drive from Mae Nam Beach and 6 minutes from Bo Phut Beach.Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in.For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a ferry terminal shuttle. Read More...
The Farmer Restaurant
- Opening Hours: Daily from 12pm tp 10.30pm
- Location: 1/26 Moo 4, Maenam, Koh Samui, Surat Thani 84320, Thailand
- Remarks: The restaurant runs a free shuttle service
- Tel: +66 (0)77 447 222