Sitting right on the beach in the shade of a palm tree, sipping fresh and iced coconut juice, may seem like a cliché but some people simply cannot get enough of it. If you’re partial to this tropical cliché then head down to Sea One right on Mae Nam Beach near the walking street.
The owners at this friendly place simply cannot do enough for their guests and you’ll be overcome with kindness.
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Jungle Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Around the Island Tour
- Temples & City Tour
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
Serving mostly Thai dishes such as grilled fish, phad thai, curries, baked pineapple rice with the occasional western dish, Sea One’s fare is robust and satisfying. It is not exactly a specialist restaurant for fine dining but when it comes to décor (clever driftwood ornaments and bamboo furniture) and atmosphere (the tide gently lapping up to the shore mere metres away with Koh Phangan in the background) most five-star restaurants cannot beat this combination, especially at Sea One’s reasonable prices.
Opened in 2007, Sea One has only a few tables but does offer the choice of interior and beach dining (that’s a no-brainer). You’ll feel like Robinson Crusoe eating here; it’s the genuine stuff.
Sea One Restaurant
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – 22:00
- Location: On the beach at Mae Nam. Take a left at the end of the walking street