Maenam Walking Street
This is a lovely but rather noisy family experience and the only difficult thing about visiting Mae Nam walking street on Thursday evenings when the market takes place is finding a place to park nearby but this can be circumvented by getting there early before six o’clock. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Thursday from 5pm to 10pm
- Location: Maenam, Koh Samui, Surat Thani 84330, Thailand
Samui Coconut Beads
A pretty sight, Samui Coconut Beads doesn't restrict itself to beads but sells earrings, necklaces, broaches and other assorted dress bangles. As is the case in quite a few Maenam shops, SCB will export wholesale as well as sell over the counter.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9am to 9pm
- Location: Back2Nature, 204/1, Baan Maenam, Koh Samui, Surat Thani 84330, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)77 427 476
This is a first-rate lapidary with stones and set, as well as semi-set pieces brought from Bangkok and featuring local, as well as Tahitian pearls. Thailand is justifiably famous for the skills of its precious stones craftsmen and Samui Lapidary stocks precious – ruby, sapphire, emerald – and semi-precious – blue topaz, amethyst, tsavolite, aquamarine – stones all in an opulent setting. Also featuring wood carvings, paintings and local souvenirs. Free transport service.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 6pm
- Location: 9/1 Moo 4, Maenam, Koh Samui, Surat Thani 84330, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)77 247 845