Maenam Beach - Koh Samui
Everything You Need to Know About Maenam Beach
Perhaps it's the excellent views of Koh Phangan that have kept Maenam as Samui's last predominantly backpacker beach. Or maybe it's the fact that many of its resorts are located at the end of long rambling pathways, affording a degree of privacy unavailable elsewhere.
Either way, Maenam is still the place to be while away for a few weeks (or months) on a low budget, staying in one of the many cheap fan bungalow operations that are dotted along the beach. At the other end of the scale, Santiburi Resort provides dependable five star luxury to those who can afford it and excellent Royal Thai cuisine at its Sala Thai restaurant.
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Around the Island Tour
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Jungle Adventure
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
- Chanita Thai Cooking Class
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park