Samui Hot Club in Nathon & Lamai
Nathon & Lamai Shopping0
Samui Hot Club has row after row of colourful sarongs, T-shirts, beachwear and more, all billowing under extra-strong ceiling and floor fans. It also has strict purchasing rules: Customers are not allowed to try items on and once purchased the shop will not refund or exchange them.
It all sounds very strict and non compromising but there are still bargains to be had here in the form of abstract and patterned sarongs that can double as wall hangings, children’s wear and ladies’ beachwear.
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Around the Island Tour
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Jungle Adventure
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
- Chanita Thai Cooking Class
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
Most of the products are made in Indonesia and are fairly original so are perfect for friends back home (just make sure you get the size right!) The emphasis is on trendy but Samui Hot Club does sell durable and quality goods.
Don’t expect winter clothes – it’s all strictly summer and beach wear.
Samui Hot Club
- Opening Hours: 09:00 – 21:00
- Location: South of Nathon and downtown Lamai
- Tel: +66 (0)77 232 276
You May Also Like