Samui Hot Club in Samui has row after row of colourful sarongs, T-shirts, beachwear and more, all billowing under an extra-strong ceiling and floor fans. It also has strict purchasing rules: customers are not allowed to try items on and once purchased, the shop won't refund or exchange them.
It all sounds very strict and non-compromising but there are still bargains to be had here in the form of abstract and patterned sarongs, which can double as wall hangings, children’s wear and ladies’ beachwear.
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Jungle Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Around the Island Tour
- Temples & City Tour
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
Most of the products sold at the several stores of Samui Hot Club in Nathon and Lamai are made in Indonesia. They're fairly original so are perfect as gifts for friends or family back home (just make sure you get the size right!). The emphasis is on trendy beachwear but Samui Hot Club does sell durable and quality goods as well.
Don’t expect winter clothes here – it’s all strictly summer and tropical beachwear.
Samui Hot Club
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9am to 8pm
- Location: 3 branches in Nathon, Lipa Noi and downtown Lamai
- Tel: +66 (0)77 232 276