Bar Solo Samui is one of the top nightlife attractions in Koh Samui, joining the famous Green Mango Club and Reggae Pub in having an entire street of bars and clubs named after it. The stylish two-storey bar and club is found by the side of Chaweng Beach Road, at the start of Soi Bar Solo, and is a popular choice for kick-starting the night.
Samui’s finest Ibiza-style club has a cool, sleek look as well as six plasma screens showing major sporting events, a pool table and half-price cocktails from 14:00 to 20:00. It’s therefore no surprise that the bar stools and tables fill up early, with the dance floor following close behind thanks to a great selection of funky house and drum & bass tunes.
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Around the Island Tour
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Jungle Adventure
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
- Chanita Thai Cooking Class
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
Bar Solo Samui Resident DJ, Simon Solo, learnt his craft in Ibiza while DJ Pick started out in Bangkok’s trendiest nightspots. They are frequently joined by big-name local and international talents such as Goldie, Mark Doyle, Marco Loco and Krafty Kuts. The DJ is also accompanied every night by a live percussionist to add a bit of an extra kick to the beat.
Drinks prices are pretty competitive for a popular nightclub in a busy tourist destination like Chaweng, with the happy hour prices putting vodka buckets at 360 baht, cocktails at 180 baht and beers (both local and imported) at 80 baht. Shisha is also available. It attracts a trendy young crowd, with a good mix of locals, expats and tourists.
- Opening Hours: 14:00 – 02:00
- Address: 166/5 Moo 2, Chaweng Beach Road, entrance to Soi Bar Solo, Chaweng
- Tel: +66 (0)7 730 0466
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/SoloBarSamui