Elephant Beach Club Koh Samui is one of the liveliest nightlife spots on Chaweng Beach. Specialising in hip-hop and R&B tunes, lively pool and beach parties, as well as high-quality food and drinks, it's a popular place for having a great time. The beach club often attracts a young and fun-loving crowd.
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Jungle Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Around the Island Tour
- Temples & City Tour
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
A party-style swimming pool – generally about waist-deep across its whole length – forms the centrepiece of Elephant Beach Club Koh Samui. Around this, you will find several sun loungers and sofas, with more down on the beach. There is a small restaurant on one side, where you can enjoy European food at reasonable prices.
The pool at Elephant Beach Club Koh Samui also has a tall cage on a small stage, which often plays host to dancers during its many special events and parties. There's quite a busy schedule, with weekly hip-hop, deep house and hippie-style pool parties (on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays).
Elephant Beach Club Koh Samui regularly hosts beauty pageants, fashion shows, and special guest DJs from around the world, including David Poon, Simon Templa and Love Groover.
Elephant Beach Club
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 2am
- Address: 159 Moo 2, Bophut, Chaweng Beach, Koh Samui, Surat Thani 84320, Thaïland
- Tel: +66 (0)95 420 8051