Elephant Beach Club Koh Samui
Chaweng Beach Club0
Elephant Beach Club Koh Samui is situated on Chaweng Beach, between the renowned ARK Bar and Cha Cha Moon. Specialising in hip-hop and RnB tunes, lively pool and beach parties and high-quality food and drinks, it is a popular place for having a great time and attracts a young and fun-loving crowd.
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Around the Island Tour
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Jungle Adventure
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
- Chanita Thai Cooking Class
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
A party-style swimming pool – generally about waist-deep across its whole length – forms the centrepiece of the beach club, which is found right on the sand behind the Suneast Bungalows on Chaweng Beach Road. Around this, you will find a selection of sun loungers and sofas, with more down on the beach. There is a small restaurant to one side, where you can enjoy European food at reasonable prices.
The pool at Elephant Beach Club Koh Samui also noticeably features a tall cage on a small stage, which will often play host to show dancers during the many special events and parties. There is quite a busy schedule, with weekly hip-hop, deep house and hippie-style pool parties (every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday respectively) as well as beauty pageants, fashion shows and special guest DJs from around the world, including David Poon, Simon Templa and Love Groover.
Elephant Beach Club
- Opening Hours: 10:00 - late
- Address: 159/75 Moo 2, Chaweng Beach Road, Chaweng
- Tel: +66 (0)95 420 8051
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/Elephantbeachclub
You May Also Like