Paris Follies Cabaret is probably the most bawdy and risqué of the Koh Samui ladyboy shows, with the most buxom dancers wearing the most revealing costumes. They star in a one-hour show filled with humour and exciting dance routines.
Formerly Christy’s Caberet, then Moulin Rouge Cabaret, the show at Paris Follies features music from (and impersonations of) Whitney Houston, Lady Gaga, Madonna, Britney Spears and more – all performed by women who used to be men, of course. If you happen to be in the front row, you’ll need to have a healthy sense of humour because you can expect to become part of the show, including being invited to jump up on stage and dance!
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Jungle Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Around the Island Tour
- Temples & City Tour
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
There are four shows every night, starting at 20:00, 21:00, 22:00 and 23:00. Entry is free, but you will be required to buy at least one cocktail. Naturally, these are priced quite expensively, starting at 390 baht each. The small side-road leading up to the venue is very easy to find, being between Soi Bar Solo and Soi Green Mango on Chaweng Beach Road, having a giant illuminated image of the Eiffel Tower along one wall and often having a few of the glamorously-dressed dancers by the street’s entrance, hoping to entice passers-by.
Paris Follies Cabaret
- Opening Hours: 20:00 – 24:00
- Location: 166/92 Moo 2, off Chaweng Beach Road, Chaweng
- Tel: +66 (0)98 720 1895
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/parisfolliescabaret