Sweet Soul Cafe Samui is a well-established and extremely popular bar right at the heart of Soi Green Mango – Samui’s main nightlife hub. Directly opposite the Green Mango Club in Chaweng, this lively bar has a party atmosphere and great drinks offers, including ice-cold Jägermeister shots from a vending machine at the back of the bar.
The place generally only gets busy after midnight, but it then gets really busy. A music selection focusing on house, R&B and hip-hop (all played at full volume) attracts a mixed crowd of locals and tourists. Despite its name implying a chilled-out atmosphere, this is one of the top places for partying hard with an energetic crowd.
The bar sits under a palm-frond roof and serves a full selection of cocktails, shooters and beers, with the most notable attraction being vodka buckets. While the closing time is officially listed as 2 am, Sweet Soul Café Samui sometimes stays open well into the morning during high season.
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Jungle Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Around the Island Tour
- Temples & City Tour
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
Sweet Soul Café Samui
- Opening Hours: Daily from 7 pm to 3 am
- Location: 195 Moo 2, Bophut, Koh Samui, Surat Thani 84320, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)94 223 7738
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/SweetSoulCafeSamui