Sweet Soul Café Samui is a well-established and extremely popular bar right at the heart of Soi Green Mango – Samui’s main nightlife hub. Directly opposite the Green Mango Club, it has a busy party atmosphere and great nightly drinks offers, uniquely including the Jägermeister shot vending machine at the back of the bar.
The place generally only gets busy after midnight, but it then gets really busy. It is arguably the busiest bar in Samui. A music selection focussing on house, R&B and hip-hop beats (all played at full volume) attracts a mixed crowd of locals and tourists. Despite its name implying a chilled-out atmosphere, this is one of the top places for partying hard with an energetic crowd.
The bar under the palm-frond roof and the chandelier-illuminated one further in serve a full selection of cocktails, shooters and beers, with the most notable attraction being vodka buckets from 99 baht. Also in spite of its name, coffee is not a particularly popular choice here. While the closing time is officially listed as 02:00, Sweet Soul Café Samui generally stays open well into the morning.
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Jungle Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Around the Island Tour
- Temples & City Tour
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
Sweet Soul Café Samui
- Opening Hours: Daily from 7pm to 3am
- Location: 195 Moo 2, Bophut, Koh Samui, Surat Thani 84320, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)94 223 7738
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/SweetSoulCafeSamui