Koh Samui Nightlife and Bars
What to Do and Where to Go at Night in Samui
Koh Samui nightlife is famous for being amongst the best in Thailand, if not the world. The island’s full moon parties are legendary and continue to attract an endless stream of visitors keen to party on the soft white sand until the break of day. The wealth and variety of discos, clubs and beer bars is also a major pull, bringing a lively young crowd of revellers.
There is a degree of variety to the nightlife in Koh Samui. Alongside the buckets of cheap whiskey and cheaper beer are sophisticated gourmet restaurants; classic Thai dancing can be found a short distance from mud wrestling ladies boxing bouts and the country’s famous transgender cabaret shows are always a hit. Check out our guide to the best places to go and things to do once the sun has set.
- Jungle Adventure
- Half-Day Eco Tour
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
- Beer, Wine & Rum Tasting Tour with Lunch
- Around the Island Tour with Lunch & Spa Treatment
- Relaxing Spa Treatment at the Natural Wing Spa
- Chanita Thai Cooking Class
- Around the Island Tour
- Samui Aquarium & Tiger Zoo Tour
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure