Having a luxurious Saturday or Sunday brunch in Samui is the best way to enjoy exquisite food in stylish settings. Whichever day it's held, this combination of lunch and breakfast allows you to sample a wide array of skillfully prepared dishes in a relaxing atmosphere. Surprisng to many visitors, Samui brunches are few and far between when compared to other prominent destinations in Thailand. The five best brunches presented on this page are really the only serious contenders on the island.
Get ready to sample a large choice of local and international favourites - fresh seafood, in particular - at each of these succulent Samui brunches. All of these establishments are already renowned for the quality of their cuisine, so you can expect that on a special event such as a weekend brunch, the restaurant will put on a marvelous spread.
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Jungle Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Around the Island Tour
- Temples & City Tour
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
Nikki Beach Koh SamuiLipa Noi
With over 40 different dishes harmoniously displayed on a large buffet, the aptly named ‘Amazing Sunday Brunch’ at Nikki Beach Koh Samui is one of the most popular rendezvous for many islanders on Sunday mornings in Samui. You can feast here on many favourites served for breakfast and lunch, washed down with a flute (or two) of champagne. Choose from crepes to sushi to deli meats, grilled meat and much more. Dishes from all around the world are at hand at Nikki Beach Samui brunch, and the ambience of the event is rather festive, thanks to the talent of the DJs in charge of rocking the venue. Stick around after your meal to enjoy Samui's best pool parties. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 8am to 1am
- Location: Nikki Beach Resort Koh Samui, 96/3 Moo 2, Lipa Noi, Koh Samui, Surat Thani 84140, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)77 914 500
- Price Range: 1,700 baht per adult including a flute of bubbly
Promoted as ‘The Ultimate Sunday Brunch Club’, Ocean Club at Beach Republic does not do things by half. Food-wise, this brunch is able to please everyone - even the pickiest eaters. You’ll find here a top-notch selection of delicacies including roast beef, foie gras, Fine de Clair oysters, cheeses, Thai favourites, and Maine lobster, to name just a few. The atmosphere is cheerful, and the stylish brunch can turn into a pool party as the afternoon progresses. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 7am to 10.30pm
- Address: 176/34 Moo 4, Maret, Lamai Beach, Koh Samui, Surat Thani 84310, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)77 458 100
- Price Range: 1,400 baht++ per adult and 700 baht++ per child. Free flow of wine available for 1,300 baht++
Coast Beach Bar & GrillChaweng
Located on the enduringly popular Chaweng beachfront, within the splendid compound of Centara Grand Beach Resort Samui, Coast Beach Bar and Grill hosts a stylish and delicious brunch every Sunday. The quality of the many dishes available is second to none, and the settings of this renowned venue nicely blend chic and comfort. The list of dishes on offer would certainly be too long for this short description yet, just to tempt you, we can mention a choice of grilled meat and seafood including Alaska crab, Sumac lamb cutlet, and Thai tiger prawn; French oysters, Italian cold cuts and international cheese board accompanied by a choice of at least 10 different types of bread, and much much more. It's the best option for a luxury family brunch in Samui. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 11am to 10.30pm
- Location: Centara Grand Beach Resort Samui, 38/2 Moo 3, Bophut, Chaweng Beach, Koh Samui, Surat Thani 84320, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)77 230 500
- Price Range: three options are available: Gold Brunch at 1,777 baht++ with free flow of soft drinks; Platinum Bruch at 2,777 baht++ with free flow of wine, beer, spirits, cocktails and soft drinks; and Diamond Brunch at 3,777 baht++ with free flow of wine, beer, spirits, cocktails and soft drinks plus a 37.7cl bottle of Veuve Clicquot champagne
RockPool Samui RestaurantNorthern end of Chaweng
Part of the stylish Kanda Residences Samui, located between Chaweng and Choeng Mon on the northeastern coast of Samui, RockPool Restaurant holds an excellent Sunday brunch supervised by Michelin-trained chef Lucas Leonardi Varin. Especially recommended to seafood lovers, RockPool brunch permits to feast on delicacies such as king crab, salmon, scallops, and oysters, as well as a vast assortment of meats grilled to your taste on a barbecue. Side-dishes comprise a well-stocked salad buffet, an international cheese board, and those with a sweet-tooth will enjoy themselves with a great selection of desserts.
- Opening Hours: Sunday from 11am to 4pm
- Location: Kanda Residences Samui, 80/32 Moo 5, Bophut, Koh Samui, 84320, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)77 234 500
W Bold Brunch at The Kitchen TableTambol Maenam
Held on the first Saturday of each month in the fashion-forward Kitchen Table restaurant belonging to W Retreat Samui, W Bold Brunch gives you the opportunity to sample exquisite international cuisine and crafted cocktails in stylish settings overlooking the Gulf of Thailand with Koh Phangan in the background. W Bold Brunch features live entertainment with modern music unobtrusively played in a hype and classy atmosphere. Like everything else associated with this five-star brand, this brunch is super swanky!
- Opening Hours: First Saturday of each month from 11am to 3.30pm
- Location: W Retreat Samui, 4/1 Moo 1, Maenam, Koh Samui, Surat Thani 84330, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)77 915 999
- Price Range: 1,600 baht++ for adults, 50% off for children 3-12 years