Top 10 Lamai
The Best of Lamai in Samui
Lamai is a popular holiday destination on the central east coast of Samui Island. Hosting the widest beach in Samui, it is a lively resort town yet quieter than Chaweng’s hustle-and-bustle scene. Its ever-growing popularity has brought a great choice of interesting venues regarding its dining, shopping and nightlife entertainment scene.
Lamai’s superb beach is the main attraction here, yet it must be noted that its southern part is more suited for swimming than its northern part due to the shallowness of the latter. Manmade (mostly temples and pagodas) and natural attractions (Hin Ta & Hin Yai, Samui Overlap Stone) give visitors excellent sightseeing excursion opportunities.
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Around the Island Tour
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Jungle Adventure
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
- Chanita Thai Cooking Class
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park