Koh Samui Shopping
What to Buy and Where to Shop in Koh Samui
There are hundreds of bargains to be found while shopping in Koh Samui. While almost every corner of the island has a store worth visiting, the main shopping sites are in Chaweng, Lamai and Nathon. Chaweng offers the most choice and Lamai has a nice range of quirky little stores, but Nathon usually has the cheapest deals.
Thailand is famous for its dubious copies of almost everything, from watches to trainers to CDs, and Koh Samui shopping is no exception. Such products can generally be found in the smaller local markets. Most department stores offer only genuine products and have fixed prices, but you can bargain almost everywhere else. Just keep it polite and friendly to reach a price everyone is happy with.
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Around the Island Tour
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Jungle Adventure
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
- Chanita Thai Cooking Class
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park