Koh Tao Speedboat Tour
Snorkelling Day Trip from Koh Samui
This Koh Tao speedboat tour is the promise of an exhilarating grand day out. The tour starts with a pick up from your hotel and travel to the speedboat at Bangrak Pier (near Samui Big Buddha) for the 90 minute boat journey. A great choice of activities awaits at Koh Tao: the sandbar beaches, formed by the ocean's currents interacting with the three peaks of the island, are unique throughout the world. Their beauty will take your breath away. Enjoy snorkelling in clear waters, relax on the beach, stroll around the island on a wooden walkway, or hike through the jungle to Nang Yuan viewpoint, the choice is yours.
Continue to Koh Tao (Turtle Island, so named because of its shape) where you’ll indulge in a hearty lunch, before to head to Hin Wong Bay for more beach activities. You will then go to Mae Haad Pier for some shopping and browsing along Walking Street before the journey back to Koh Samui where you’ll be transferred to your hotel at the end of the afternoon.
Highlights of this tour:
- Full-day island-hopping tour
- Koh Nang Yuan beach and sand bar
- Koh Nang Yuan viewpoint
- Great snorkelling in crystal clear waters
- Tropical vintage feels of Mae Haad Pier in Koh Tao
*Tour inclusions may vary, check the tours below for exact details.
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Around the Island Tour
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Jungle Adventure
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
- Chanita Thai Cooking Class
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park