ATV - Elephant Trek - Waterfall in Koh Samui
Sports & Outdoor Adventures in Koh Samui
An exciting and unforgettable two-hour tour through the jungle that includes elephant trekking, a ride on an ATV (all-terrain vehicle) in a special park and swimming at Namuang falls. The tour also covers transfer service, insurance and free drinking water. This is a unique way of getting to know the Samui countryside and will result in unforgettable memories of an exciting and bonding experience.
ATV + Elephant Trek + Waterfall
Pick up from hotels in Samui
Twice a day (Tour length about 2 hours)
Transfer from/to hotel included
09:15am Taling Ngam
13:15pm Taling Ngam
Daily in English
ATV + Elephant Trek + Waterfallfrom THB950Remark:
- Rates are valid until 31 December 2015 and beyond unless stated otherwise.
- Child 4-10 yearsThis program will close on 13 April 2013
- Transfer from/to hotel in Samui.
- English speaking local guides.
- Full Insurance.
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips.
- Other service not mentioned on this program.
Planning your holiday?Travelling as a group?We can help!
Let us arrange your holiday: Tell us your length of stay, budget limit or number of guests and we do the rest. We can design a holiday or tour to suit you, plus special discounts for groups. Contact us here or CALL US at Thailand : +66 2 694 5771, Malaysia : +60 3 2302 7556