Koh Samui Paintball Game
Sports & Outdoor Adventures in Koh Samui
Paintball is an exciting concept that involves a lot of tactics, cunning, physical endurance and stamina. Do you have what it takes to outwit your foes? Come and try out a completely different concept of jungle tactics in the tropical setting of Samui's jungle and discover a whole new meaning of the word 'Challenge'. All equipment and insurance provided, along with soft drinks and water.
Samui Paintball Game
Pick up from hotels in Samui
Three times a day
Morning: 09:00, 11.30
Transfer from/to hotel included
09:15/11:25 Taling Ngam
13:15 Taling Ngam
Daily in English
- Transfer from/to hotel in Samui.
- English speaking local guides.
- Mask, Wear, Glove, Gun + Bullet, Drinking Water.
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips.
- Other service not mentioned on this program.
- Two teams of an equal number of players
- Players must wear full protective gear.
- The aim of game is to capture the the other team's flag.
- If a player is hit on any part of their body by a paintball they are out of the game.
- The firing range must be more than 5 metres away. If you are less than 5 metres away, you must not shoot, but shout "You're DEAD" instead.
- Each game lasts 10 minutes with a 3-minute break. If no flag is captured in then the game is declared a draw.
- Referees will stop any player who does not respect the rules.
View Samui Paintball Game in a larger map
Planning your holiday?Travelling as a group?We can help!
Let us arrange your holiday: Tell us your length of stay, budget limit or number of guests and we do the rest. We can design a holiday or tour to suit you, plus special discounts for groups. Contact us here or CALL US at Thailand : +66 2 787 3379, Malaysia : 007-803-011-4583