Private Beach Picnic Experience
Cruises & Water Tours
Sit down on a secluded beach to enjoy a delicious picnic-style lunch on a tropical island bursting with natural beauty. Ride a traditional long-tail boat out to the island, go snorkeling alongside colorful fish in crystal-clear waters, and then feast on a freshly prepared lunch cooked right in front of you.
Your private excursion begins when your guide picks you up at your hotel and transports you to Tong Krut Pier. Here you board a long-tail boat to make your way out into the Gulf of Thailand. Feel free to stop along the way to snorkel in the turquoise waters, and then arrive at the secluded beach of either Koh Taen or Koh Mudsum. Both islands are uncrowded and offer stunning white-sand beaches to have your picnic.
Relax on the beach as the waves gently crash onto the shore, your guide setting up the meal for you. Watch as local specialties are cooked and prepared right before you, allowing you to see how each delicious dish is made. After you savor the exquisite flavors and soak up the sun by the water, it’s time to head back to your hotel.
Sample menu includes:
- Minced pork with herbs, chilies, and spices
- Spicy papaya salad
- Grilled chicken
- BBQ pork sausage
- Fried rice with vegetables
- Sweet Thai desserts and fresh fruit
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Around the Island Tour
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Jungle Adventure
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
- Chanita Thai Cooking Class
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park