Santiburi Samui Country Club is home to a championship golf course landscaped on a mountain in Samui. Each of the 18 holes on this 6,930 yard, par-72 course has its own unique character and challenges.
From steep uphill and downhill slopes to winding fairways that cuts into the coconut forest to cliffs and mountain creeks, Santiburi Samui Country Club is simply one of the most unique golf courses in Thailand and was built in harmony with its natural settings.
Each hole has been positioned along different altitudes on the natural hills behind Mae Nam Beach, creating an up-and-down golf game. It makes for an interesting and entertaining game. Golfers will be able to enjoy magnificent views of the ocean and several beaches most of the time. The natural design of the course enhances the natural beauty by blending greens and fairways into a coconut jungle, which is also the symbol of Koh Samui.
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Jungle Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Around the Island Tour
- Temples & City Tour
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
- Full Prepayment required on confirmation.
- Any amendment/cancellation please inform at least 3 days before service date.
- In case of cancellation less than 2 days prior to service date, 100% of the initial booking will be charged.
- In any case of no-show full prepayment will be non-refundable.
Santiburi Golf Course
- Opening Hours: Daily from 7 am to 6 pm
- Location: 12/12 Moo 1, Maenam Beach, Koh Samui, Surat Thani 84330, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)77 425 031