Paris Follies Cabaret is probably the bawdiest and most risqué of the Koh Samui ladyboy shows, featuring the buxomest dancers wearing the most revealing costumes. They star in a 1-hour show filled with humour and exciting dance routines.
The show at Paris Follies features music from (and impersonations of) Whitney Houston, Lady Gaga, Madonna, Britney Spears and more – all performed by women who used to be men, of course. If you happen to be in the front row, you’ll need to have a healthy sense of humour because you can expect to become part of the show, including being invited to jump up on stage and dance.
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Jungle Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Around the Island Tour
- Temples & City Tour
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
Shows at Paris Follies
There are 3 shows every night, starting at 8.30pm, 9.30pm, and 11pm. A cocktail purchase grants you free entry to see the show. Naturally, these are priced quite expensively, above the 350-baht mark.
The small side-road leading up to the venue is very easy to find, being between Soi Bar Solo and Soi Green Mango on Chaweng Beach Road, having a giant illuminated image of the Eiffel Tower along one wall and often having a few of the glamorously dressed dancers by the street’s entrance, hoping to entice passersby.
Paris Follies Cabaret
- Opening Hours: Daily at 8pm, 9.30pm, and 11pm
- Location: 166/92 Moo 2 Chaweng Beach Road, Chaweng, Bophut, Koh Samui, Surat Thani 84320, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)87 030 8280