The most romantic restaurants in Samui are excellent if you want to celebrate a special occasion with your loved one. The island has an impressive range of dining experiences, including beachfront terraces, wooden huts perched in the trees, and rooftop restaurants overlooking the Gulf of Thailand.
Enjoying an outstanding candlelit dinner is one of the best things to do during your honeymoon or anniversary in Koh Samui. You can be assured that all these restaurants will exceed your expectations for an unforgettable romantic dinner with your sweetheart in Samui.
- Ang Thong Adventure Tour
- Ko Tao & Ko Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour
- Jungle Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Around the Island Tour
- Temples & City Tour
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
Interested in this tour? Book it here.
Zazen RestaurantBophut Beach
Zazen Restaurant is a long-established venue on Bophut's beachfront. Part of Zazen Boutique Resort and Spa, it's highly praised for both its romantic atmosphere and delicious cuisine. You can enjoy exquisite Thai specialities and French-influenced delicacies, along with an impressive wine list.
Zazen is one of the favourite restaurants for couples who want to experience an exclusive dining experience in Koh Samui. A Thai dance performance with live music and traditional costumes take place on Thursday and Sunday evenings. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 6.30 am to 10.30 pm
- Location: Zazen Boutique Resort and Spa, 177, Moo 1, Bophut, Koh Samui, Suratthani 84320, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)77 425 085
Dining on the RocksSamrong Bay
Dining on the Rocks is the flagship restaurant of the opulent Six Senses Samui. It's located on Samrong Bay, at the northernmost tip of Koh Samui. Literally settled ‘on the rocks’, this stylish venue features 2 dining areas – indoor and outdoor – both of which offer views of Koh Phangan and the Gulf of Thailand.
You can expect a unique and romantic dinner at Dining on the Rocks, thanks to a combination of skillfully prepared fusion cuisine, soft live music, gorgeous vistas, and the stars above your head. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 5 pm to 10 pm
- Location: Six Senses Samui Resort, 9/10 Moo 5, Baan Plai Laem, Bophut, Koh Samui, 84320, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)77 245 678
Tree Tops Sky Dining & BarChaweng Beach
Tree Tops Sky Dining & Bar at Anantara Lawana is one of Koh Samui's most accomplished restaurants. The dining spaces are classy wooden huts linked through a series of raised wooden walkways that are all safely roped off. The entire area has a magnificent stateliness to it, with large boulders and ancient trees surrounding the canopy.
With a culinary team led by Michelin-trained Chef De Cuisine Jakov Orsulic, Tree Tops Sky Dining & Bar’s menu features an excellent choice of international favourites prepared with premium ingredients. The wine list contains 170 labels from 13 countries. An experienced sommelier can recommend the best wine to go with your meal. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 6 pm to 11 pm
- Location: Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort, 92/1 Moo 2, Bophut, Koh Samui, Surat Thani 84320, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)77 960 333
The BoudoirMaenam Beach
The Boudoir Koh Samui is a French restaurant that serves haute cuisine in settings inspired by Shahrazad’s Arabian Nights. Its opulent dining space has satin cushions, booths with silk curtains, and brightly varnished red furniture.
The Boudoir is a great place for an out-of-the-ordinary dinner with your significant other. Food-wise, the restaurant specialises in delicately concocted French dishes. Thanks to the generous portions, most people choose to skip the tempting entrées to really enjoy the main course. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Tuesday–Saturday from 7 pm to 11.45 pm, Sunday from 7 pm to 11 pm (closed on Mondays)
- Location: 32/2 Moo 1, Mae Nam, Koh Samui, Surat Thani 84320, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)85 783 1031
The View RestaurantThongson Bay
The View Restaurant is part of Melati Beach Resort & Spa, located on Thongson Bay in the northern area of Koh Samui. It's a great place to dine with fantastic views, gentle sea breeze, and romantic décor.
Koh Phangan, lying a dozen kilometres off Samui’s coast, is visible from this beachfront restaurant. For couples, The View Restaurant has great romantic beach dining available on request. You can enjoy exquisite Thai and Mediterranean dishes by candlelight on the seaside. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 6 am to 10.30 pm
- Location: Melati Beach Resort & Spa, 9/99 Moo 5, Thongson Bay, Bophut, Koh Samui, Surat Thani 84320, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)77 913 400
H BistroBophut Beach
H Bistro is Hansar Resort’s signature dining experience. Located on the beachfront at the western end of Bophut’s Fisherman’s Village, this restaurant is a stylish venue that takes French and Mediterranean cuisine very seriously.
H Bistro's “dining under the stars” option (available on request) is excellent for couples in Koh Samui. Expect a candlelit table for 2 set on the beach under a pavilion, complete with butler service and, of course, a special set dinner prepared by Chef Stephen Jean Dion. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 7 am to 10.30 am, 11.30 am to 5.30 pm and from 6.30 pm to 10.30 pm
- Location: Hansar Samui Resort, 101/28 Moo 1, Bophut, Koh Samui, Surat Thani 84320, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)77 245 511
Moon RestaurantLamai Beach
Moon is a clifftop restaurant at Silavadee Pool Spa Resort, on the eastern end of Lamai Beach. This elegant venue has 3 distinctive areas: an air-conditioned dining room, an expansive rooftop lounge/bar, and a large outdoor wooden terrace on huge granite boulders.
The extensive menu at Moon will please those who enjoy Thai and western dishes. With views of the Andaman Sea, the restaurant's settings and atmosphere are great for a romantic dinner in Koh Samui.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 5 pm to 11 pm
- Location: 208/66, Maret, Koh Samui, Surat Thani 84310, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)77 960 555
The Dining RoomLamai Beach
The Dining Room is the signature restaurant of Rocky’s Boutique Resort in Lamai. The beachfront restaurant has indoor and outdoor dining areas, as well as private seaside dining in salas that can be arranged.
The Dining Room exudes a very romantic vibe, with its space decorated with flowers, cushions and candles. Chef Mon specialises in traditional French cuisine, to which he adds his own personal touch. His modern approach to cooking lets you sample unique dishes in a very pleasant ambience.
- Location: Rocky’s Boutique Resort, 438/1 Moo 1, Maret, Koh Samui, Surat Thani 84310, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)77 332 888